Hire Some Fun for your School Camp
Looking for a fun, easy school camp activities which can tie into your Drama, History or Phys-Ed classes ?
If If you are the teacher of a school students nowadays you know it can be challenging to really engage schoolies in what you are studying
Hire our "fun in a box" and set up around your campus or school camp.
Lasertag is also great played at night, under flood lights.
There is no age limit.
Enthusiastic & Welcoming
- Our Year 12 Mystery Tour on Thursday nigh was a great success and the girls really enjoyed playing Laser Skirmish. We appreciated your making the facilities available to use outside of your usual operating hours [the event kicked off at 11pm and finished at 1:30am]. Please pass on our thanks to your game masters / referees who were enthusiastic and welcoming despite the late night/early morning time slot. With thanks
- Dianne, Ipswich Girls' Grammar School
With Lasertag.com.au we offer you an active learning environment.
We can deliver you the equipment to your school camp campus or in your campus gymnasium.
All fitness levels. Games like "capture the flag" promote team work amongst the students.
We specialise in laser tag rentals, it's ready, aim, fun at your place! Next time your school, youth church, family group, or club is planning a camp why not try out the latest fun activity - Laser Tag Hire for Camps!
We Amped it UP
- It was a 4 day camp for Girl Guides. Youth and adult members attended the camp and used the laser tag equipment. We amped it up by playing at night (using glow sticks) with the older Guides versing the Adult leaders. It was a highlight of the camp program!! No-one refused to participate - they all had a go...ages 10+
- Vicki Grafton/NSW
Challenging Exercises for your School Curriculum
With Laser Tag you can:
- Reward your class for achieving a mile-stone or having a successful year/quarter/month or simply launch a new school year
- Boost morale and school spirit
- Focus the class on new school incentives or leadership goals, e.g. for a new Senior Year.
- Develop an "esprit de corps" a common spirit of comradeship, enthusiasm, and devotion to a cause among the members of the school.
- Inspire a "Carpe Deim" / "Seize the Day" attitude.
- Unite disparate class, promote teamwork between boys and girls, teachers & students.
- Challenge your class to work together effectively and creatively.
My Ears Become Red Raw
- The boys are completely satisfied and overjoyed each and every time. I know this, because my ears become red raw from the illustrious comments that the boys bellow at me - for hours - about their complete enjoyment. Therefore, on behalf of the Boarders at Marist Brothers, I would like to say thank you for creating a fantastic, pleasurable and friendly environment, which has been an essential ingredient as to why the boarders at Ashgrove call Marist... home.
- Dean B, Marist Bros
Laser tag is encompass several different learning outcomes:
- drama - play a role, and contribute to achieving a team objective
- history - living history - re-enact a scene from a historical chapter - our Kokoda Track mission is a popular choice
- phys-ed or sport - get active, get involved
- physics - see a practical application of opto-electronics
- I would like to thank you and Block, Wolf and Fox for a fantastic day. It was a very successful exercise. The stunned silence from the group when I announced at morning tea the activity was incredible the smile on their faces after the activity was priceless!
- Di, Narangba Valley State School